EUR/USD Short Trade Update

Update of trade from 3/17/08, @ 6:26pm CDT: I was stopped out for +100 today.

My plan now is to wait for an upward correction and reenter a short trade.

The decline from 1.5901 has thus far occured in 5 overlapping waves, indicating the potential for a leading diagonal in Wave1/A down. Therefore, I will wait to see if we get a nice, choppy correction before entering short.

No comments: